Saturday, June 3, 2017

A little more...

A few pictures from earlier this week.  Things are coming along and it is probably a bit more complete but this is what I have for now....


We will be doing the electrical and plumbing layout next weekend.  I need to buy, or at least find, the shower pan and plumbing system for the shower so they can rough it in by next Saturday.  It's hard to choose.  I also need to think about lights, I want to do LED, of course, but I don't know much about it so it is time to learn. 

More pictures next weekend and it should have the windows - excluding the Panoramic systems and the slider.  I can hardly wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since mid-February I've been trying my hand at gardening for the first time!!!  This tiny house blog is all just yard pictures but...